Saturday 15 November 2008

FIRST POST!!!

WOW I HAVE A BLOG?!?! O_O

surprise surprise... I have 2 personal blog actually... but the other one, the first I had, the most beloved-muahaha-LJ, LJ-is-better-than-blogspot-eventhough-you-don't-think-so and oh-my-LJ-I'm-sorry-I betray-you-by-coming-here which is LJ, is erm too personal... so me thinks that it's better if I have a more public blog...more like I'm bore... let's make a new blog than abandone it when I'm not bore *kicked*

OKAY! I know the paragraph above, barely makes any sense to you.... even I can't understand much what nonsense I had just talked about wawawa

now here I am... typing nonsense and random things... well, this is what you have expect from my future entries... random stuffs that make no sense...

my head already jam looooor... can't think what to say...

oh wait... first post suppose to be intro right? oh well, since you survivedmanaged to read the rubbish above and still want to read some more, firstly, I welcome you here, to my second, other than my LJ blog... I'll talk mostly about my life which is pretty boring.... some random stuff... and of course UVERworld and the sexy vocalist, TAKUYA...

so, yeah,, erm... ahhhhh... okay... this is all from me... for now... ja~~~~~ *is having a blank mind*

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top