Wednesday 1 September 2010

UVERworld HOMEPAGE updated!

UVERworld's homepage had been updated yesterday, so go check it out!



at the beginning, there's TAKUYA talking to the fans in one of the LAST tour concerts (he's wearing his HARDER THAN HARDCORE t-shirt :D)

I think he's announcing about the tokyo dome this November because all that I understand is his shouting of

TOKYOOOOOOOOOOO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!


and fans got really excited....


oh, they're recording this concert... meaning... there will be LAST TOUR DVD??? hope so... tokyo dome DVD will be great too :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

then, these two big lovely pictures come out


Nobuto........... TAKUYA.................. I'm not amused :|
btw, preview song on their HP is QUALIA.
it's soooooooooooooo gonna be my ring tone XDDDDDD


anyway, radio rip of 若さ故エンテレケイア (the second track of QUALIA) is already out. you can listen to it @ youtube.


I LOVE THE SONG!!! QUALIA IS AN AWESOME SINGLE!

EDIT: I converted it into mp3. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top