Monday 7 March 2011

Ao no Exorcist - UVER singing anime OP


guess what, UVER is having another anime tie-up!
the anime title is 青の祓魔師 or Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist). first episode will be aired on 10 April 2011 at 5 pm JST on MBS/TBS. now, go mark your calendar!
btw, it will be a new song for the OP, not MONDO PIECE.

I'm into volume 4 of the manga currently. it's quite good but somehow failed to impress me. if you haven't read it, why not give it a try. won't lose anything :D
I hope the anime will be good, I seriously hate crappy animation like *beepbeep inserts a couple of anime titles here*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's all for the news, I guess XD nothing much going on lately (except that a B-side song of their new single will be aired tonight orz)
anyway, links links!

Ao no Exorcist official website
oricon news
excite news

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top