Tuesday 10 May 2011

CORE PRIDE (live at Avaco Studio) PV IS OUT!

internet refused to let me post this news this morning

aired last night on M-ON

I haven't found HD so no screencaps from me booooooooo




my comment: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

nice PV. not the best, just average
OMG THE BALL
OMG Seika! well, face wasn't shown but there's a sax player in the PV!
I think there's another unknown person there. that or that my eyes lied to me
TAKUYA, hot as always, except from right view O_o. his hair on the right side, for me, made him looks like a 3rd grade schooler (which somehow also can be read as cute. kids are cute. lol)
I love TAKUYA's movements/small jumps. freaking adorable
because I stared at TAKUYA 90% of the time, I barely gave attention to other members.
except for their shoes haha (do the cameramen have shoe fetish like D-san too? LOL)
I want TAKUYA's wristband.fullstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top