Saturday 11 June 2011

so.... feedback, please =3=

when I first made this blog, I didn't think that I'll get a lot of visitors like now.

I'm surprised and happy =3=

eventhough most of the visitors came here by chance (and usually around the time UVER release something) but I'm still happy...

and to those who always come back here, thank you for sticking with me =3=

because of this, I want to know what do you think of this blog
I don't post much unless there really is something important (releases, mag appearance, live perf) so are the numbers of updates good enough?
is the information provided sufficient?
do you want more pictures? .gif?
do you think that it's better if I change the layout/banner of this blog?
how about my English? too horrible? lol
last but not least, do you like this blog and its contain?

please tell me your opinions and suggestions. also tell me what you want to see in the future. if possible I'll work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top