Friday 19 August 2011

UVERworld Application for Android and iPhone/iPad

Application from SONY launched today. It's free by the way.
You can download it here: Sony Music Apps
*direct link for android



bear in mind thought, this application so far as I know didn't work for most overseas users I know.
For android users, there's possibility your phone won't let it be installed.
As for iPhone/iPod/iPad it can be tricky to download the apps. Try getting it from Japan iTunes store (I actually made an account for this haha). I managed to DL it but I haven't try is yet. Not sure if it works on iPhone not from Japan. tried installing it on my dad's iPhone with the help of my bro. it worked :D

However, this doesn't mean you shouldn't try your luck! who doesn't want the application, right? XD

If any of you manage to get it to work, please tell me so that I can update this post :D



8 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your blog while I was searching for UVERworld news and I found this topic and i loved your blog!! ^^ actually I got interested in this app and when I saw you said you DL it on iTunes I went to try, but I couldn't even find it >.< it says "no results for your search" and I wanna know if I have to create an account or something...can you help me? I really want that app for my phone. hope you can help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! glad that you love my blog, thank you!
    sorry for this late reply, I was internetless till a couple of days ago.
    anyway, this is what I did to get the app.
    first of all make sure you are logged out if you have an itunes account.
    click on the link above and when you're at the page, click link that will open itunes store on your itunes.
    itunes will say something about Japan Store bla bla. make a new account specially for Japan. as for the address, I put a fake one, random numbers and all XD you then can DL the app and install it on your phone!
    I hope this will help you, I can't access the page and itunes store for now so I can't check for the app.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah. i wanna download this into my Ipod Touch but I don't know how. :( but am gonna try your method! thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo tell me if you can install it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey how did you make an account in itunes in japanese? :o

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a question how did you sign in japanese itunes account?? :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. @mika: I'll make tutorial in few days.

    ReplyDelete

back to top