Thursday 3 January 2013

2013 and I'll keep going!

It's 2013 already!

YAY!

First of all I want to thank all the reader of this blog for visiting here. You don't know how much it means to me so THANK YOU!

I'll still post news and updates about UVERworld this year and as long as I can keep up.
I already put up a page where all the updates are compiled for easy access. It's on top of this site, just below the banner (that I have to change but really, I'm soooo not in mood, no inspiration and I'm just being my usual lazy self) called What's Up UVER 2013. For 2012 you can refer HERE.

Aside from that I also want to ask favour from all of you, if you want to buy anything from CDJapan, please click the CDJ banner on the left side. I'm also selling UVERworld tour pamphlet HERE (I think I mentioned this few times already haha but I really want to get rid of these. they are extras and I need space for UVERworld magazines lol)

For reminder for all UVERworld fans, UVER will release Yokohama Arena DVD/BD on 30 January 2013! If you haven't pre-order, why not do it now before limited edition sold out! You can pre-order and get more information HERE.

I kept forgetting to post this but these are goodies that were sold during UVERworld Xmas 2012 concert


Also, interviews and tour reports:
Appeal+ing interview
BARKS event report 13.12.2012
BARKS Xmas live report 26.12.2012
BARKS interview 2.1.2013
Excite event report
Musicnet event report
Musicnet Xmas live report

That's all I think. yup.........



No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top