Tuesday 16 July 2013

Hey! It's July!

this post is made because my last entry is back in May.
yup, I'm still alive.
Just gotten really lazy. and busy. okay, not sooooo busy.
anyway, I WENT TO KJK SHOWCASE AND IT'S FREAKING AWESOME. NO REGRET FOR BUYING VVIP SEAT (3rd row, middle) AND PHOTOGRAPH SESSION PASS. I FREAKING SHOOK HIS HAND AND OMG I ALMOST MELTED BY HIS SMILE. Didn't buy autograph pass tho eventhough they sold extra pass. no money. only have enough to buy ticket bus.
HOWEVER, heavy damage done and am still not recover fully. WALLET CRYING.
And then there's Runningman Fanmeeting in Sept and I booked the cheapest ticket. It's freaking free seating boohooo but I can only afford that *cries*

anyway, UW gonna release their 24th single in 14 August 2013. Double A-side. One song, Wizard Club, is for idk-what-program's theme while the other one, Fight For Liberty is for OP of anime, Spacebattleship Yamato.
I will do proper update of their release and activities soon.

Soon means after exam in Thur and Fri, and when I'm not lazy.

My laptop's charger is faulty so I can only depends on my friend's charger.
boohoo

anyway, that's all.

oh btw, if you want to order the single from CDJ, please CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top