Friday 20 December 2013

ARENA LIVE 2013 winter: Official Goods


UVERworld had posted on their official site of their new line of official goods to be sold during their ARENA LIVE 2013 winter concerts.
As usual, funny Engrish! lol but since there's 'UVER MADE' written with biggest font, I'll forgive them this time wwwww
Love the melange black shirt and tote bag (I'm a sucker for tote bag). Knit-cap is a nice addition from their usual merchandise. Socks? no comment wwwww

As for their concert ticket, the price rose a lot, no?
When I bought it back in 2011, if I'm not mistaken the price is around 5 600 yen.
Then it became 6 000 yen. For their winter it's 6 300 yen.
Oh please pity us. Going to Japan itself cost a lot! I hope the price won't increase significantly in years ahead. The ticket price of other older and popular artists/band, omg so expensive. UW please don't be like them~

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top