Friday 14 February 2014

Hello 2014

Oh hey guys! It's 2014 already!
And this is my second post of this year.
oh how I neglected this blog orz
anyway, for this year, UVERworld first activity is UVER-TV! They called it 「UVER家のTV inニコニコ部屋2014」 which was hosted by Nico Nico Douga on 19.01.2014. They then showed some parts of their live in Nippon Budoukan on 25 and 26 Dec 2013 on 31.01.2014 also from Nico Nico called「UVERworld ARENA LIVE 2013 winter 男祭り ライブ映像最速公開SP 」.

And recently, they announce the release of PV collection called 「UVERworld Video Complete -act.2-that will be released on 19 March 2014 in RE DVD, LE DVD and BD version.

Other than that, they did mail order for some of the goods that were originally sold at their lives. I ordered of course XD Ordered tote bag, knit cap and smartphone stand. I already have the UVER MADE Tshirt bought by my friend when she went to the Nippon Budoukan lives last year. Wore it once XD

anyway, there is also UVERworld ACHIEVE BOX by PATi.PATi that gonna be shipped on 19 March 2013. Order closed though. I didn't order this one since I was broke from goods mail order and something came up that eats my money away. Will stalk auction site later on kekeke.

I made a new page for summary of their release and activity so please go there for easy access~ HERE

also, I'm still selling UVERworld pamphlets HERE

aaaaaaaand another shameless promotion, I'm selling extra Kim Jong Kook OFFICIAL greeting cards set HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top