Monday 18 May 2020

Hey hey 2020!

OMG it’s almost one year since I last post an entry!

Update
Update

I’m still alive.
And still and UVERfan lol

So I went to Japan last year in December.
It was very last minute kind of thing.
You see, I already have Tokyo Dome 1st day concert ticket.
I really want to go to the concert because the last tome they performed in Tokyo Dome was back in 2010.
My first concert was in 2011.

However I didn’t get leave from work as it’s hard to get one near the holiday season.
But luckily somehow I got leave approval.
Like 2 weeks or so from the date of concert.
I bought ticket last minutes. Some low cost airline from korea as they have flight from my state to tokyo, via incheon, with very good timing.
Kinda expensive but eh who cares. I want too see UVER.

And there I was. In Tokyo Dome in cold chilly December.
I got pretty good seat compared to my previous concerts.
I got aisle seat so good space not much blocking my view.

Awesome concert.
I was very tired.
Exhausted but happy.

Second day was King’s Parade.
I don’t have ticket. Male only concert -_-
I went to watch movie instead lol my hero academia. In full Japanese. No subtitle but I enjoyed a lot.

Then there’s Takuya birthday concert in yokohama.
I didn’t get ticket too.
What a bummer.
I tried buying from sites. Messaging people here and there in twitter and instagram.
There were like 2 or 3 times where I got hope but crashed at last minute.
I spent the day lining up for some merch tho.
I think reached 4 hours. There are goodies that sold out when I reached the booth.
But I got what I really wanted so I was happy too.

Then I went to yokohama animate. Played Ichiban Kuji (sure win lottery) and won 2 figures. Quality figures. Worth it. Thank you yokohama XD

I flew on Monday midnight. Came back on Sunday night. Short holiday indeed! But very memorable.

I planned to go to Japan for proper holiday again in March 2020 but yea, damn covid. Cancelled trip!

Will some money again. And go to Japan again someday.

My wishlist: Takuya birthday concert. Xmas in budokan. Meet takuya.

Eh when will that happen?
Looking forward what the future will offer.

And so, bye.
Maybe I’ll post here again.
Soon?
Or next year?
Lol
Ja ne~

P/s no photos. Am too lazy.
And no uver update here. Too lazy.

1 comment:

  1. I stumble UP in your blogspot searching for a classic Sony Ericsson Phone, it was a post from 2009, boy 11 years, im glad you are ok and man visit a blogspot in 2020 gives me a really warm and fuzzy nostalgia feeling, love it! Also I check that band Uver and the music sounds really COOL, maybe I give a shot listening more songs, anyway glad you ok and jeep it safe

    ReplyDelete

back to top