Sunday 24 July 2011

done with...

updated my wishlist/things to do *points to left, there down below* XD

I feel like making posts about my trip to Tokyo recently.

considering my lazy self, idk if I can do it harhar

let's see if there's any update in the next few days XD

*************************************
btw, thank you for loving and bookmarking this blog. means a lot to me. I'll try my best to update about UVERworld.
they're pretty busy nowadays with tour. yup they're still having concerts around Japan. This month will ends with them performing at ZEPP TOKYO on 27th July 2011. They still have some concerts in November and December (with another Nippon Budokan concert on 25 Dec! D-san said they have been performing there on the 25th every year since 2008. wow impresive)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top