Wednesday 14 December 2011

SONY SITE JACK: BABY BORN & GO/KINJITO

BBG/K Sony Music Site Jack will start on 17 December 2011 (noon) till 18 December 2011 (noon).

Check it HERE

They will show LIVE at Avaco Studio full version. Plus present in form of WALLPAPER.
Don't miss it!

*I'm not sure if I catch it or not. Hopefully I can.
** my copy of BBG/K just despatched. HMV so slow. CDJapan already send them out yesterday. Hopefully I'll get my copy soon. It's still in Tokyo *stalks tracker*

EDIT:

it will end tomorrow at noon! catch it if you can!
I'll upload wallpapers after the site jack ends. IF I can get access to internet :P

btw, I still haven't get my copy of BBG/K yet. I don't know what the postmen are doing. EMS/POSLAJU my a$$! hopefully it will arrive by Monday so that I can ask my friend to pick it up for me since I already hit the road, going somewhere I don't even sure where (my parents don't make fixed plan. we go wherever we can go lol)

3 comments:

  1. they should make the Live at Avaco Studio performance into a DVDlahh, kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR! hopefully in the next release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the link to the wallpaper! :D

    ReplyDelete

back to top