Tuesday 13 December 2011

UVERworld 2011 Premium LIVE on Xmas: LIVE BROADCAST IN HONG KONG AND TAIWAN

from Sony Music:


The live broadcast of “UVERworld 2011 Premium LIVE on Xmas” 

will be shown at not only movie theaters in Japan but also exclusively at MCL Telford Cinema in Hong Kong and Q square Vie Show Cinema in

Taiwan!



Fans now have the chance to experience UVERworld premium live both countries and have fun together with the audience in Japan at the same time! Don’t miss this exciting opportunity that UVERworld fans in Asia will get united on Dec 25th.

So, fans in Hong Kong and Taiwan (or anywhere near there), even if you can't go to Nippon Budokan, you still can watch them live! grab the chance by going to the respective cinemas, for HK, MCL Telford Cinema and TW, Qsquare VieShow Cinema. GO GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!

MCL cinema already set up a page for them: HERE



I wish I can go. I checked airline tickets to both HK and TW after D-san tweeted about it, but omg it's so expensive. Of course, it's during holiday/Christmas time and it's kinda a last minute thing. What sucks more is that ticket to Osaka is like 3-4 times cheaper orz but I still can't go. NO MONEY. already burnt a lot when I went to Tokyo last July. Still in debt haha and this couple of months I also have been spending money buying UVERstuffs from auction. So broke right now huhu.

ANYWAY, tomorrow is the release date for BABY BORN & GO/KINJITO. CDs will hit the store today. I'm still waiting for HMV to send e-mail noticing me they dispatched the CD. I hope I'll get it ASAP.

for two weeks I had missed CAS. Last week I forgot all about it and went to sleep earlier. Two days ago, my internet kinda died, and the radio station in Keyhole that broadcast CAS gone. Hopefully it will come back again soon. This happened before. I'm not sure if I can catch it this week, or after that since my semester officially ends this Friday. yup final exam in Friday! After this I can say goodbye to lectures and hello to practical world. Oh God. Am I ready for this? Ooo Okay back to CAS. Since holiday will start next week, and I'm not going home (family coming for holiday so I'm gonna tag along, hopefully I get to go to Kinokuniya and buy B=Pass and Arena with UVER on covers), I doubt I can listen and record CAS. so yea, hopefully they don't do anything interesting+funny+TKY in next sessions. boo hoo.

Oh well, before I start rambling non stop, I'll go and do final preparation (and sleep!) for tomorrow's presentation. Wish me LUCK!

p/s I've been thinking to send a letter/present to TKY for his B'day. for like what, 5 years+ I've been a fangirl I've never send anything physical. just wishes in BBS etc. I thought of getting him something but something always came up and I gave up. thought of sending him a card too but since I'm not good at writing I kept putting it on hold. Now the date is nearer I need to kick my own ass and start writing. after exam of course. hopefully he'll get it in time.
I still wonder if he gets T-shirt that I gave when i went to UVER concert in Yoyogi. Even if he got it, I'm not sure if it fits him haha I don't know his size. hopefully it's not too small. D:

boxes to put your present to respective members, or to the band. It's inside the hall (after your ticket checked and before you go to your seat)

okay, seriously, I stop now. sleep!

2 comments:

  1. me too! I thought of flying to Hong Kong and Taiwan for Christmas because of this but the tickets are so expensive! T_T

    I thought of buying Takuya a birthday gift too, but then thought of buying something for all of them heehee maybe something which represents our country LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they planned it earlier! really want to watch them live. once you go to a concert, you always want to go again. haih sad life of fans living abroad orz

    most of the time I'm too stingy to buy presents, and I'm so not good at choosing one ORZ I thought of buying an orangutan plushie (since I'm from Sabah) but can't find a cute one, in a decent price! will look for it again. this year, cards only. probably.

    ReplyDelete

back to top