Saturday 17 March 2012

7th Trigger + Xmas DVD (+ JK teeheehee)

HIYAAA GUYS!

Sorry for the lack of update. I just started my practical year late last month. It's not that I was busy and can't post any update but it was because I left my broadband modem at home and can't access internet for a couple of weeks, except from my phone. I yet to receive my modem (mom/sis please post it asap T_T) and currently using internet provided at my hostel. It's fast but limited access. Due to practical + no/limited internet + JKvirus (will be explained later) I got really really really really lazy to search for infos and update about UVER's new release. Thus, FOR NOW, I'll post about basic info with no photo. Shoot me if you want but I'm really in no mood. Anyway, the INFOOOOOOOOOOOOO:

UVER will release their 21st single, titled 7th Trigger on 28th March 2012. They will also release Xmas Concert DVD and Bluray on 4th April 2012 and 2nd May 2012 respectively.

Covers for the single are out and they are pretty damn cool. Like I said before, I'm so freaking lazy so no covers on this post. sorry!

So... yeah I think that's all the important thing needs to be known. PV hasn't been announced yet. You can hear preview of 7th Trigger in UVERworld STAFF blog. Radio-rip is out there too but I haven't listen to it yet. Only heard the previews. It's so freaking cool (but so short). I'll wait for the PV and will restrain myself from listening to the radio-rip!

what else what else. oooo UVERworld 2012 Tour dates can be found HERE. UVERworld goods that was sold online on January will be delivered on 22 and 23 March 2012. I ordered gloves and tote bag. Can't wait to get them woohoooo

to end post about UVER before I jump to topic about JK, I like to remind you guys: GO PRE-ORDER 7t Trigger AND XMAS DVD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!! I pre-ordered both last week from HMV. HMV gives pretty good offer which gives you a big discount on expensive items like the DVD/BR. I saved a lot this time :D the downside is HMV only accept credit card (for overseas customers). You can order from CDJapan and Yesasia too. Both accept CC, Paypal and other payment methods. Just try checking all three sites and choose one that suit you.




and soooooooo now I'm going to blablabla about JK. JK stands for Jong Kook. He's a Korean singer and yes, I myself can't believe I went into this whole Kpop thingy. It all started early this year. I was bored since I can't turn on my laptop (my mom accidentally brought back home my laptop charger) so I asked my friend for any good movie/drama to watch on her laptop. I saw a folder named Running Man and thought I heard it somewhere and that it was good (actually I never heard of it. weird). My friend told me it's actually a variety show and it's really really really funny! So I decided to give it a try and holy cow it's so freaking hilarious! I can't stop laughing. I literally LOL and ROFL while watching the first few episodes. Anyway, to cut thing short, I first noticed Jong Kook aka JK aka the COMMANDER in the first episode. He's one of the members of RunningMan (for more info please wiki it) and they have quite a lot of members, like 6-8. Somehow he shone because of his crazy beyond-human power. He's like the cool guy with cool power and high potential to win in games BUT I wasn't attracted to him at this point. His appearance is somewhat not my type and I was more into the cute flower boy Joong Ki. BUT as I watch episode by episode I soon getting really interested in him. One episode that really made me looked at him is in episode 20 or 21 in which Ji Hyo and JK were teamed together as the Chasing Team. I thought the pair is so good as a team (and cute too, yea I started to ship JKxJH around this time too lol). JK also gotten more good looking (his hair plays a big role here. I dislike his permed hair omg it's a no-no! his current hair is a big YES tho). So, JK's big role in RM (more screentime) + good looking + funny! + superawesome power + very witty + very cute as kookie~ finally managed to make me go ga-ga and head over heel. Another big factor that contributed to this is because of his song while he was in a duo group, TURBO, titled Black Cat. The dance was really cool and the song is so damn catchy. I love the song! From here I also get to know his outside of RunningMan. About TURBO, about his solo career as singer, about his real self. I love his songs, I admire his attitude and the way he sees life, I respect him. Now, I'm more of his fan as singer than the person in RunningMan. I can't stop listening to his songs (his has 5 albums during TURBO days and 6 albums as solo artist). A lot of good songs! I'm looking forward to his new album too, planned to be released this month (but no news yet........). I'm planning to buy this album when it's released. (bye bye money. and UVER hasn't release their album too. omg money.).

It's almost 2am now. My mind isn't in it's best condition. I don't even know what I typed. Everything are so mixed up. Ideas are everywhere. If this is an essay for sure I'll get low mark haha

that's all from me for now. I talked quite a lot about JK right? oopsie cant help it. he's my love for now haha UVER is so quite I have to divert my attention to someone else. I'll get back to UVER when they aired they long awaited PV. I hope it's not another live-version PV or I will personally go to Japan and eat the director and UVER.

*I forgot to mention about this but JK had been in music/entertainment industry for a veeeeeeeery long time. He debuted in 1995 so it's like more than 15 years already. I've been trying to get hold of his old stuffs mainly variety shows . Currently, other than RunningMan, I'm also watching (and still DL-ing) Family Outing and X-Man. Family Outing is pretty good. Not as funny as RunningMan but still entertaining. JK is super adorable and cute here. X-Man is okay. I only watched a few episodes without subs so not much can I say. But hey, as long as there's JK, I'll watch everything. Oh, he was the coach for ShootDori too (a soccer team of young kids). I watched it till ep9 with no subs too. sad.......

I better end this now before I start bla bla-ing about JK again. Hopefully I can get myself to give more informative update about UVER in a week time. I'll be very busy for my practical starting the last week of this month. see ya~

2 comments:

back to top