Monday 19 March 2012

not an important post

I actually wanted to post a proper update for UVER earlier today but my laptop kept having problem. Blue screen with text saying there's a hardware malfunction and the system has halted kept appearing and it's more frequent for the past one month or so. (oh yea it just happened. again. glad there's draft auto-save). I need to do something to this laptop, format it perhaps, but I'm just toooooooooo lazy to back up my files. Also, my external HD is full thanks to the huge RunningMan, Family Outing and X-man. And Inazuma, UW TD etc too. tsk....

So, yea.... no proper update for today. Blame my laptop for that... and my laziness... but mostly it's the laptop's fault.

Anyway, laptop aside, check this out: UVERworld iPhone case !

I'm not sure about the details since I only read the google-translated text quickly. If what I read and understand is right then the iPhone case/cover-deco pre-sale is only for NSW members. The crews can order it and will be given voucher. They then need to redeem it during the tour in June. Maybe, just MAYBE, it will be sold too to public later on but in limited quantity, like the Be@rbrick. I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top