Friday 23 March 2012

Selling: UVERworld brochure

Selling UVERworld tour brochure. I accept local and international buyers. TWO copies only.

UVERworld Tour Brochure: AwakeEVE Tour 09
Produced by PATi-PATi
B5 size
80 pages
In a good condition. Opened once since I received it to take photo.
Price: 2 500 yen
Shipping: I'm not sure but around 500 - 1000 yen. Depends on weight and country. I can give discount if it's too expensive. 100 yen for registered mail. RM4.50 pos express for Malaysian.
Payment method: CIMB/Maybank for local (Malaysia), Paypal for international.

Basically it's a schedule book. One page is schedule, the opposite page is of UVERworld, as you can see in the photo.
Personally I love this tour brochure/pamphlet the most compared to their other pamphlets.

To buy or ask, please leave comment here. Since I can't get access to my e-mail for the time being I can't give my e-mail address but if you want to communicate in private please leave your e-mail address here. I don't open this blog often so please forgive me if there a delay in reply.
I'm usually on Twitter though, so for faster reply, find me here
First come first serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top