Sunday 9 December 2012

heyo heyo

For those who doesn't know (or forgot), I made a page for easy access to updates of UVERworld activities such as TV and radio appearances, magazine covers, tour dates etc. it's up there *points* called What's Up UVER 2012. or you can just click HERE. Usually I update as soon as I get the info, but mostly depends on situation and my level of laziness.

Anyway, I updated magazine covers and TV appearances, will do on radio if they become guest this month.

2012 almost end. 3 weeks or so left. I have to make a new page soon *sighs*


just a side note, it seems that Sony ended OTOFRAME on 30 Nov 2012. What a bummer. I really like that thing.

oh, did I ever mention that Sony finally opened up to iTunes? Yup, you can download UVERworld songs (or albums) from iTunes.
Got extra money? Go buy them HERE
*250 yen per song
*750 yen per single
*2 000 yen per album
*400 yen per PV (GO-ON, QUALIA, Mondo Piece)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top