Sunday 9 December 2012

manga rant

I read manga depends on my mood. and availability of internet.

recently I was into Fairy Tail. Didn't read in sequence. I jumped from arc to arc. Just finished reading Oracion Seis arc. Next is Edolas arc but I already read that one, and whatever come after that. I can say I covered... 70%? didn't bother to read earlier chapter, at least for now. I'm getting headache from reading manga nonstop for the past few days. Class start tomorrow so no more manga for the time being huhu

anyway, there are a lot of series that I stopped reading. need to resume back when I actually have time. Currently I'm only following Naruto and FT.

Some series i wish to read till finish:
completed series:
-Rave (few more volumes!)
-Bakuman (few more chapters!)
-Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (been years already orz)
-Ouran high School Host Club (I think I didn't finish this one)
-Kekkaishi
-Akuma to Love Song
-Zombie Loan

on-going series (as far as I know):
-Bleach (I'm tooooooo far behind!)
-Bloody Monday 2
-D.Gray-man
-Gantz
-Tegami Bachi
-Ao no Exorcist
-Soul Eater
-Kuroshitsuji
-Pandora Hearts

omg a lot! at least for me!
maybe want to follow Code Breaker too. not so sure about this *looks at the list T_T*

I wonder how many manga I finished reading. I don't remember much (not that there are many to remember lol)
-Dragon Ball
-Dragon Quest
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Death Note
-Eyeshield 21
-Midori no Hibi
-Shaman King
-Yakitatte Japan

aaa... what a short list.



No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top