Saturday 1 December 2012

UVERworld Arena Tour 2012 GOODS

I haven't update for a long time! Sorry for that.

My laptop charger lost last month. I put it inside my bag with my clothes which was stored in luggage storage  of the bus I travelling in. When I arrived at my destination and about to take my bag, it's gone!!!!!!!!!
Right now I'm still waiting for my charger that I ordered online. Will probably arrive in two weeks or so.
So, yeah, I didn't use my laptop much. Occasionally I borrow my friend's charger but ended up doing other things other than updating till the battery drained. For the time being I'm using my roomate's laptop since she's away for few days but I dislike the keyboard. Hard to type. Right now I'm on my laptop with 5 hours battery life remains. My intention is actually to watch rock kyoudai on tv tokyo but you surely can count on keyhole tv to screw everything up. no tv tokyo, only nihon tv and TBS. T_T

so here I am, finally updating the blog. okay, enough with the rant. back to the real topic:

UVERworld Arena Tour that started looong time ago of course will have their own set of goodies to be sold during the concerts. Here are they!


also, something extra here! just updated yesterday, new good: 
it looks so pretty I want to get my hand on one! but but but 1000 yen each. ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top