Wednesday 4 February 2009

99/100騙しの哲 (Rec. Ver) PV

so, unexpectedly, the new PV, 99/100騙しの哲 (Rec. Ver) PV already been aired yesterday... *throws brick to UVERstaffs for not informing earlier on*...

anyway rec. ver=recording version... the PV shows some recording, some live perf but yes really intertaining cuz THERE'S UVERworld and smexy TAKUYA kyaaaaaaaaa

anyway anyway, before I elaborate some more, watch the PV first!

99/100騙しの哲 (Rec. Ver)

now it's my time to say something.... though I like the recording+live perf environment, I dislike how the director kept using the same part twice... or maybe thrice... and the jerky+repeating thingy, hrm I'm not a fan of the effect but hey turned out that the UVERmembers to look funny haha
at starting OMG SHOES!!!! they used shoes and uh their own feet to thump on the big big drums no wait, they are big big black boxes actually(which resulting to the sound BOOM BOOM)... there's a little clapping clip bla bla bla

I watch a few times already (while waiting for the damn thing to fully loaded... stupid slow internet *stabs internet virtually*) so can't say much... me gonna watch it again later on, back to back XD

anyway, takuya is <3>or another 99/100騙しの哲 <_<

~~~~~~
bout the lyric, check out ZOMG!UVER forum for romaji and kanji...
I LOL at the lyric cuz there's a part where he sings BALALAI~~~ (seriously? it sounds like belalai ROFLMAO!!!!!) and as usual, takuya's English is undetectable... I can only hear CAN JUSTICE!(which turn out to be GET JUSTICE)... there's a few more English words he used...

I like the part he says HEY BOY! (and the PV shows takuya with his big big smile and crooked nose [hey did I use crooked correctly?]) XDDDDD

3 comments:

  1. ~.~ hohoho..
    buat cbox bhaaa.. senang mo bls comment.. ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. camna nak letak? malas nak cr benda alah tu

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i reeeeeally like your blog XD
    i'm UVERfans too, alas i haven't got 99/100 Damashi no Tetsu PV.
    but finally i've seen the screencaps here! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

back to top