Sunday 1 February 2009

posting new layout!

yosh! so a couple of days ago I borrow my friend's lappie and UH the wireless in her room is pretty fast... so I opened UVER's HP and YES! it's loaded!!!!! ^_^ but me barely listen to the background music... only noticed instrumetals of harujion, 99/100 and another one that sounds familiar... maybe expod-digital?

anyway, I took screencaps (but kinda small cuz her lappie's screen is small, like mine XD), anyway, here they are:: D


opening...


UVERworld XD


the same one as their album cover


looks like proggie layout


me <3 this one... I like the idea of small TVs XD

however, takuya's clothes did not impress me, expect for his boots and dangling cloth on his right hip (just like his dangling dead ferret furry thingy during proggie era)

akira's coat is too big D:

anyway, UVERnew PV will most probably be aired on 10th Feb, as listed in M-on website... but don't know which song will be featured >_< and me is torn between which song I want to be in the PV, earthy world or 99/100... me wanna watch the PV oredi! they already finished PV shoting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top