Wednesday 28 January 2009

New Website Layout

yosh~ UVERworld's homepage just changed its layout!!! there are 3 layouts in total with individual music background (like PROGLUTION layout la) so go and refresh the page lotsa time XDDD

however, amazingly the site won't upload for me >_< class="status_body">99/100騙しの哲 already can be heard since it was broadcasted during UVER's radio session, core ability... but, only about 1 minute ++... well, better little than none XD

from the preview, omg I already fell in love with the song.. the intro, with all the clapping sounds like Mickey song (ya know, the hey mickey you so fine bla bla you take me by the heart, take me by the hand) but after that OMG OMG takuya's voice is sooooooooooooooooooooo seducing sexy!!!! the song sounds diff from their previous songs (yay) but still has the UVERstyle in it! can't wait for the full version!!!!!!!

and uh just my opinion, I think this song will be turned into a PV since, well, it's the second song in the album, preview already been heard and the song PWNS!

if they really really are going use the song for PV, zomg I can imagine takuya's *cough*seducing-like singing*cough*

okay okay enough with the fangirling XD

into the reality!
today we have tutorial... I don't really like my current tutorial group (miss my old tutorial group) and as usual I don't talk much (orz I don't know what the hell to say and uh I have no idea what they been talking about)... so I can say today's tutorial SUX

AwakEVE LE first press, sold out in CDJapan!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH I have a feeling that my bro haven't order my copy yet AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ME WANT THE POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with the first press already sold out (and LE is selling out fast) me so afraid that me won't get the poster orz so sad laaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top