Saturday 24 January 2009

BOYCOTT

today I went to Guardian to buy some stuffs la... then I saw Kit Kat, looked at the price and asked my friend "mahal x?" and she replied, "barang Israel"... so, I didn't buy... <_<

later on when I got back to my room, I saw fan page of coca cola in FB, I thought "coca cola oso israel's stuff meh?"... I was curious so I search for the list and... OMG so many brands (that the companies either owned by Israel/Jews or the owners support Israel/America) that I have used/consumed... and mostly are the ones that I feel like I can't live without... guuuuuuuh~~~~

but oh well, we as MUSLIM and HUMAN BEING should boycott those products... yes, we can't entirely boycott all(we are so human orz) but we can start bit by bit...

this is summary of the products that I found in the net (the one that I familiar with): *purple colour, my comments
Coca-cola/sprite/fanta me rarely drink soft drinks
McD, Burger King, Pizza Hut orz makan kat warung ja la
Nestle (kit kat, nescafe, maggie, smarties, milky bar) eeeehhhhh maggie! milo!
disney stuffs
nike/reebok/converse/calvin klein lol as if I buy these
Nokia SE rulez!
Danone
Johnson&Johnson *looks at my lotion and bedak*
Warner Bros/CNN
L'Oreal/ maybelline me use olay/nivea, so?
Intel *looks at laptop* orz.... intel core 2
Estee Lauder
20th century fox/ national geographic channel/ harper collins me watch discovery channel... but harper collins, I think most of our story books are harper collins
Kimberly-clark (kotex, kleenex, scott) laurier? not right?
Procter and Gamble(head & shoulder, lux, palmolive, colgate) DDDD: colgate
M&M's, Mars >_<
Haagen Dazs/campbell/kellogg/corn flakes/pringles/kraft <_<
gillette, paper-mate, oral-B I dunno what brand my toothbrush is
pantene
kodak I use HP/ digital camera XD
glade me use air wick XD

omg so many... I'm not so sure about carefour and tesco... and Sony Ericsson *is supporter of SE*

if there's any error/addition, feel free to tell me...

food (kit kat, cola, fast food...) I think I can limit/avoid eating... for others, me try first...

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top