Saturday 10 January 2009

another frustrating stuffs

so, this afternoon(or evening? I don't know) I YMed with my fellow Sabahan friend and she told me that another friend of us who already in Medan told her that whoever didn't register during this week won't be able to register after that...

I say ******* *rips her mouth off* I shouldn't use curse/foul words

anyway, I don't care cuz:

1) *beepcensored* super sux (they eat our money didn't pay our fees making the Uni to 'ban' us)
2) register period already ended
3) the hell I'm going to go there and stuck in there for like a week before class starts back
4) I wanna stay at home longer (seriously, what's the diff b/w this and #3?)
5) I bought ticket oredi (which is on 16th Jan to KL and 18th Jan to Medan)
6) I purely and plainly don't care
7) if we, who didn't register, can't register later on, *beepcensored* will do something, definitely(hopefully)

for now, I'm going to stay home peacefully, read manga till the latest issue (caught up with Bleach latest chapter in onemanga, currently reading Naruto, possibly will continue with Kekkaishi and Fairy Tail, wanting to read/and watch! Soul Eater, wondering where the hell I can get Muhyo and Roji manga)

I should now start burning pic(which took a lot of my HD space), some UVERstuffs, movies and uh transfer Ponyo(and find subtitle) and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory from old dying com to my lappie...

and more importantly, I need to organise my com... all files/pic/media all uver over the place huhu

and I need to change my wallpaper and rearrange the icons on my desktop to a errr... better and nice looking one....

mine now:
hug my takuya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UVERtime!
so, I watched PROGLUTION TOUR 2008 DVD oredi but somehow something is wrong that I didn't really pay attention to it... anyway, some things that I noticed(but not quite sure) is that, there's no beatbox at all... correct me if I'm wrong... I only watched that thing like one and a half time only...
uh that's all that I wanna say cuz i oredi bla bla bla over this thing in my LJ

wait, there's one more HOW THE HELL CAN I MAKE THE POST BEHIND POST THINGY??? LIKE LJ-CUT??? WUWUWUWUWUWU STUPID BLOGSPOT! *HUGS LJ TIGHTLY* just now while I was googling about takuya and the most woman I ever hate *coughs*Kou*coughs* I don't think that's her real name and came across a post in which the poster said(more of translated from an article) that takuya is I don't have the heart to say this, again a playboy who dates AV girls(and thus create worries among Kou's fans)... well, there's only one thing I can say... takuya is NOT a playboy only a pervert and there's no clear evidence about this(especially about dating AV girls) that I, as his 3 years+ fangirl, even came upon with... unless you really have a proof then only you can argue with me...

maybe they mixed up with another takuyas.............

I.......

shouldn't..........

get...........

uverreacted by this stupid statement....... the truth is, deep inside my superly small heart, I'm very afraid that he is a shameless playboy... but I should have believe(belief? damn my english is so terrible faith in him...


*bangs head on desk... wait I don't have desk... on lappie laaaa wawawa*

optimist... be optimist... like I always do...

life is not that horrible...

gah stupid long post (I WANT MY LJ-CUT T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top