Tuesday 6 January 2009

why post here?

really, why did I post here?

oh... it's because just now I read other people's blogs and I end up in my own blog... so I guess I post here...

so what to say? happy things or unhappy things?

I choose unhappy things...

well first of all, I want to say *beepcensored* sux BIG time!!! WTH is *beepcensored*? well, that's my oh-so-wonderful-university which was dubbed as *beepcensored*... and I dubbed it(/her?) *beepcensored*(which cause all the staffs there to get salah urat too... thus, making them superly retarded people who can't do work properly... and this disease of salah urat is infectious since the staffs of *beepcensored* also have the same symptom of retardedness... I think *beepcensored* also slowly getting infected) poor them... I hope my immune is strong enough so that I won't get this hard-to-cure-disease...

oh my, what the hell had I been talking about... terpesong sama skali... *balik ke topik* oh well, supposely our registration started yesterday but it looks like the registration only begin today... I tried countless time to register online yesterday but I got the same message... 'not the time for changing KRS' or something like that laa... so, I tried again today and I get a different message, but still made me frustrated and geram... something like "you haven't pay SPP/yuran"... so, who to be blamed? the diseased *beepcensored*? infected *beepcensored*? or the vulnerable *beepcensored*? I say... all of them... no need to ask why or this post will be very very long... I'll probably explain everything if I know how to make the 'post behind cut' thingy (this is just an alasan, I'm just plain lazy to type)

so, to make it short, we, the *beepcensored* students can't register this week (well, it's a good thing actually cuz then we don't have to buy expensive tickets) and probably will have to go another tiring and frustrating registration later on... like the one we had when we first come to the university(you don't know how long we have to wait like stupid people just to get registered to this *beepcensored*)... but it's really kesian la to the students who already bought tickets and worse already went there... one private student who went there to register was told that he/she actually can register online in Msia and only come back on 19th of Jan to get lecturer's signature... hmm I must say *beepcensored* this is plain stupid cuz we were told that we must get the signatures during this registration period... if not, why did we all bother to get back there anyway, right?

argh I don't know what else to say... so menyakitkan hati... klo tempat tu dkt, jalan kaki ja blh sampai x pa la... x kisah pon nak dtg setiap hari... mcm exercise ja... but this involve MONEY AND TIME... two very important things to us(yes money and time... we won't masuk this Uni if not because first, it's time saving cuz we only need to do 1 year pre-med + 5 year med, and secondly, money saving cuz we erhem get scholarships and uh the yuran is cheap here)

anyway anyway, enough of this... me going to the happy part... well, since I talked a lot up there, I'm going to say 6 words only:

PROGLUTION TOUR DVD AND KOISHIKUTE ARRIVED!!! XDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top