Sunday 18 January 2009

CD covers for AwakEVE

I know, I know, the covers already been revealed ages ago (and sadly, by amazon-> UVERworld.org, and not the official website <_<)

okay, this is the cover for the LE(limited edition)which I'm going to buy... I don't know whether my bro already ordered for me or not... we discussed about this already and he ordered, but the order tak pass... so dunno he oredi ordered again onot... hopefully he did already cuz me don't want the LE to out of stock like BUGRIGHT LE(cuz he only ordered my buggie along with PROGLUTION, about a year after buggie was released... no wonder la buggie LE habis T_T)... and there's a free poster... me want!!!!!!!!! but very limited one laaaa huhu

anyway, about the cover, looks nice but erm for me not soooo cool or eye catching. it's simple, I like it but the black border around the pic is sooo thick... takuya's clothes is okay la... like always but zomg he is looking at me *bricked* I mean it's look cool cuz everyone looks at other places but he looks at the camera with the cute face of his KYAAAAA *coughs coughs* enough fangirling... NEXT!



this is the RE(regular edition)cover looks like... I hate it when they purposely make RE cover looks nicer than LE... like KSU and uh endscape I guess (can't remember... too many UVERcovers >_<)

anyway, I don't like the pic of takuya's chect... sooo weird laaa... they should replace it with other pic, or perhaps, make it black then write UVERworld AwakEVE there... huhu ah uh, somehow, I prefer takuya to look side way, not so geeeeng close up to his face like that...

ahhh me should go tidy up my room laaaa... chow~

ponyo, ponyo ponyo~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top