Saturday 21 February 2009

Sony Ericsson Premier 3

Remember in my last post about 99/100騙しの哲 PV? that the stalkers chase and record UVERmembers using a mobile phone... Yes, it's a Sony Ericsson... specifically, SE Premium 3, and is a walkman. ME WANT KYAAAA *adds to wishlist*

the phone will be launch by KDDI au (I have no idea what the hell is KDDI au *bricked*) this spring 2009 (when is spring anyway? *kicked*) in Japan... the price will be around 40 000 Yen (RM1 546) O_o

a little bit info about the phone:
- a walkman
- 3 inch (480×854 pixels) screen
- 3 megapixels camera
- Bluetooth and infrared (I love phone with both functions)
- 50 MB internal memory + 2GB (ONLY) micro SD (well, I don't care cuz I listen to music using iPod haha)
- special feature: you can rip CD and put into the phone
- available in three colours, pink, gold and black (why no purple? T_T)












last but not least, link to SE.jp website

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top