Friday 20 February 2009

update is on the way

I've totally totally neglected my LJ... *bricked by LJ* there, there, I'll go there later on... hopefully this is why having 3 blogs is not recommended oh damn... what happened to the super wonderful mozilla's automatic spelling checker? aarrgghhhh!!!

anyway, this time I'm not going to go rant about their new album nor about the experience of stalking UVER (a game made by sony, but already ended) because, I just don't feel like doing that right now... so, I'll save this for next post... plus, there's a few pics I want to upload too but my slow internet is giving me headaches whenever I want to upload here... so yeah, later ja la...

and to add a little bit bout my life, my mid semester just ended a couple of hours ago YAY! actually, no yay cuz I didn't really study... I got distracted lots of time by internet, supernatural, sleepiness and no moodness... so yeah, I did pretty bad in this test orz

okay, I'm gonna end this post here... the main reason for this post is actually to say that long long post about AwakEVE and 'Catch up UVERworld' (the 'stalking game') will come in a couple of days... IF I don't become a lazy bum like takuya in 'Catch Up UVERworld LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top