Friday 9 October 2009

ENGLISH HOMEPAGE?!?

UVERworld.com just announced that UVERworld HP will be available in English 0n 9th Oct 2009...
however, as of now, they still haven't update the website... I'm looking forward to the new improvement! :D

and also, in the announced, the staff wrote in English:

"We will serve to you official HP in ENGLISH. You can find "ENGLISH"on the top of official HP. If you can read English.Please enjoy UVERworld!"

Isn't that reallly cute? especially the last two sentences XD

oh ya, I've been wondering for a while now, if anyone knows, what is the name of this thingy:


and if you know where I can find the emoticons, please tell me!!! it's sooooo adorable and hilarious!!!!! XDDDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been addicted to Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (did I spell it right? @_@) aka Fullmetal Alchemist now... so, hehe.... beware the octopus hands ~~(^o^)~~

it's from the anime series, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood... I'm still DL-ing ep 24... takes ages to complete D: right now I feel like I wanna watch the first season, the last few eps to be more precise, cuz I kinda forgot how it ended... but damn, after I burned them into DVDs, I left it at home D; huhuhu

as for the manga, I bet new chapter (100th chapter) will be scanlated by next week... can't wait for it!!!! wOoT!!!!!!

EDIT: I've been refreshing the damn stupid page for a couple of hours like an idiot person hoping for a button with the word ENGLISH to appear somewhere on top of the HP... shoot me now please...

this is the correct link: IT'S DAMN HERE!
Now I'm off to read the damn site... cao~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top