Sunday 25 October 2009

Missed .__.

So the event today, forum with 2 doctors from Malaysia, finished at 1.30 pm...

I decided to go to the shopping mall with my friend which is quite near to our hostel... and bla bla bla, I got home, chit chating with my friends.... la la la... then I turned on my laptop (I usually left my laptop on... the whole day... but this morning, while I was hurrying up, I accidently pulled the power cord instead of USB for iPod .__. ) and connect to the internet... I looked at the clock and OMG! FMA! it's 5pm here so must be 7pm in Japan... log in to Keyhole TV but... there's no FMA... did I missed it? or is it not the time yet? I checked the TV guide and... it was actually shown at 5pm Japan time (3pm local time)... I was very very kecewa...

my current internet is pretty useless when it's time to DL stuffs... hopefully I'll get my broadband back (forgot to pay the bill, so was cut off orz) by the time eclipse releases the subbed ep... and you know what, CDTV already up in Jpopsuki... and UVERworld only performance is available in the forum... I'll try DL CDTV too cuz I wanna watch the whole thing! and the artist that sang for FMA new OP was also featured in yesterday's CDTV (saw a bit of their perf yesterday before I lost connection) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top