Wednesday 28 October 2009

Kanashimi wo Kitto

Somehow the single leaked yesterday, a day before the release date, 28th Oct 2009... personally I don't really mind that haha but what I don't like is when people demanding DVD from single LE , album or Tour DVD just days after they are released...

anyway, since the the internet suring the day is pretty much useless and only torrent workable, I just left the torrent to DL and went to sleep early... and woke up around 2.30am and wa-laa the DL already completed (now I just have to wait for CDTV and FMA tu finish) haven't listen to Kanashimi wo Kitto single ver but people said they cut off the violin/orchestra part in the beginning like in the PV .___. they shouldn't do that! that's the love of ballad!

as of the second track, gekiha, hmmmmm the song didn't instantly hit me like how the truth, monochrome and UNKNOWN ORCHESTRA did... the song is pretty so-so... okay to me... there are some catchy parts... but the thing that made me listen to this song and putting it into loop (like right now) is the WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO~ part... pretty addicting haha I'm suprised to hear that in any of UVER's song!

and now, mikage ishi single ver... listened only once *bricked* yes the beginning is different, but the rest... I don't know... I didn't really give it a good listen... I'm more interested in Gekiha

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top