Sunday 25 October 2009

Keyhole TV + UVERworld

Just yesterday, I found out about Keyhole TV... damn why didn't I know about its existent earlier?!? grrrr

anyway, keyhole TV is a program/software that allows you to watch/stream live from a few channels from Japan.... YES! JAPAN! some of the channels are TBS, TV Asahi, NTV, Fuji TV etc... so it's really is a good thing if you want to watch dorama/anime/ music shows... all you have to do is DL the installer and install it... and it's pretty much super easy to use it... just google for 'keyhole TV' and you'll get it :D and ohya, don't worry, that thing is legal... and free! it's some sort of test for P2P thing or something like that that the Minister of (I forgot) of Japan conducts... so GO-ON and DL it!

however, however, I had a pretty bad day because of it today... why? because of my super stupid and useless(almost XD) INTERNET! I wanted to watch Shokojo Seira but can't connect... and not long ago, I tried to watch CDTV because UVERworld is featured in it.... again, connection problem... I managed to watch the beginning of it... then got disconnected .__. tried connecting again and again and again... and finally I was connected... and UVERworld is performing ._____. I caught the last part of their performance.... OMG TAKUYA <3 XDDDDD and then it's commercial... and Kanashimi wo Kitto CM aired... I was like OMG! but only saw a little since the buffering is pretty much urgh! I don't know who said ' New CD, Kanashimi wo Kitto' in the CM but it sounds like TAKUYA haha I don't know... hopefully I can catch it again sometime soon...

after that I closed the program since it's pretty useless to watch it because of the useless internet... I did try to reconnect again but failed... hopefully I can connect again tomorrow cuz Fullmetal Alchemist gonnna be aired TOMORROW! OMG I WANT TO WATCH IT! and also, on 1 Nov, UVERworld will appear again in Music Japan (Fuji TV) and I wanna catch it! and later on, around 15 Nov I think, recording of UVERworld (and some other artists that also from Shiga like UVERworld) performing in one event back in Sept will be shown on TV KYAAAAAA IT'S A MUST WATCH!!!

Oh okay, i must stop now... need to update my journal somewhere.... OVER THE RAINBOW~~~~ haha after that i'm gonna go to sleep... it's late already and I gotta get up early tomorrow (tomorrow as in SUNDAY! RAWR!) cuz I have seminar/ceramah/whatever to attend... jya~

ps: UVERworld's new PV, Kanashimi wo Kitto already out like... 6 days ago? uh it was aired on monday/tuesday.... the PV is hmmm pretty much okay... nothing spectacular but calming and charming indeed :D and about the song... doesn't really hit me... I preffer their old ballads like Kimi no Suki na Uta and Koishikute... but this new song is still very very nice... I like the chorus and the part TAKUYA sings fast <3 I haven't give it a real good listen though... and I haven't read the traslation of the lyric to better understand the meaning of the song... I want to wait till the single is out to get a better quality of it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top