Sunday 1 November 2009

guh!

bored...
I'm DL-ing DVD from Kanashimi wo Kitto LE... 3 parts... done1st part... halfway through 2nd part... sfter this is the 3rd part... it's tiring to wait for the DLs to complete because I have to 'supervise' the DL progress since my internet (wireless one) will get disconnected every now and then... and I DL from mediafire... mediafire doesn't have resume support as far as I know (and experience).... geh that's why I love megauplaod because of the resume support (even though the 'exceed limit' thingy is really a pain)

I want to watch movie but I can't leave the DL thing alone... so I'm listening to a few of UVERworld radio talks thingy... even though I don't understand a thing... but it's fun to listen to them :D

a few days ago, I lost my eraser... my eraser... still in good condition.... still whitey whitey.... I'm so sad... moreover lately I used it a lot... and I still need to use it... so I, unwillingly, have to use a new one (that I bought a couple of months ago, as spare)... it's whitey whitey, more whitey than my old one... and much more longer.... it's still brand new but as of now, it turned a bit blackie blackie... and lost the edge.... jd bulat2 skit da huhu

okay, the post up there is utterly nonsense .__. ignore it...

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top