Thursday 26 November 2009

Nyappy o(≧∀≦)o

OMG I'm totally addicted to Nyappy in the World by An Cafe... damn! I'm suppose to be studying now... and finish up my assignment ARGH!!!!

anyway, I listened to tree of their albums... still can't decide whether they are good or not cuz I haven't gave them a really good listen... only looping them while I use my laptop... I can only say that I like some of their songs (Nyappy in the World, Mapple gunman, Smile Ichiban ii onna and a few more that I don't know the titles *kicked*) and somehow don't like a few more (just not my style huhu)

intended to DL other album... I think they only have 4 albums? correct me if I'm wrong... I DLed three albums... one more to go.. and two more uh I dunno, mini-album? or whatever it is...

as of now I only listen to them using windows media player, not itunes... because the titles of the songs appear either like this: ?????????? or like empty boxes... geh wth... I need a lot of time and a very good internet connection so that when I import te songs into my iTunes, I can edit them directly.... put proper title, cover, perhaps lyrics too... (oh man, this reminds me that I need to edit and update other songs in my playlist urgh what a hassle)... ah me want to put Nyappy in the World into iPod aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nefore I end this post, NYAPPY o(≧∀≦)o !!!
Youtube link
and one from ANCAFESTA 08 summer dive
the first link, Bou still in the band... the second one, no more Bou huhu but it's so cute, on the screen because there's o(≧∀≦)o moving its hands up and down haha so cute~~~

Miku is cute tooooo hahahaha
-end of post-

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top