Sunday 29 November 2009

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh stop DL-ing!

I'm addicted to Dl-ing stuff... I can't leave the utorrent doing nothing... or the FDM idling around... when one file finished DL-ing, I will find something else to DL... yesterday while I was browing around Jpopsuki, kecewa-ing that there's no Inazuma torrent, I saw An Cafe DVD, Finale of Nyappy, 4.5 GB... and it's freeleeching week (till 3rd Dec) so... I DL that big thing huhuhu 12% completed, 4 GB to go... die...

yesterday I started playing Cafe World... because lots of my friends are playing that game... and I want to play too! at first I hesitated because I have like 6 other games (Pet Society, Restaurant City, Mafia Wars, Sororrity Life, Country Story and Fishville) that I play everyday... but while I was taking a nap (more like a long sleep during day orz) I dreamt that I'm playing Cafe World... so when I woke up, I immediately played that game ORZ

I have assignment due to tommorow... exam around the corner but I haven't study halfway... what gonna happen to me nuuuuuuuuuuh!!!

and because I have no life other that procrastinating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top