Friday 13 November 2009

Neo Sound Best

I hate UVERworld... you know why? well, it's because they released a lot of good stuffs in a really short time... I'm broke... I just bought AwakEVE Tour 09 DVD like a month ++ ago... and Nov issue of B=pass (UVER on cover + double sided poster :D) just recently (actually my sis bought it for me, I'll have to pay her later huhu I haven't even hold that mag yet D:)... I planned to buy other mag with them on cover if I happen to be able to stop by at Kinokuniya (Arena 37 Nov issue, Pati2 Dec issue) but they decided to release a Best Album named Neo Sound Best on 9th of December this year... oh god...

I sworn that I will never ever buy best album because best album usually features old songs.... but Neo Sound Best... there's D-tecnoRize and CHANCE! re-sing ver. in it... plus DVD of their AwakEVE Tour (3 performances are the same as in AwakEVE Tour 09 DVD... wth...) AND A FREE POSTER! damnit I want the poster... I missed AwakEVE free poster when I bought it early this year T_T

so I checked at the online shopping websites... yesasia is freaking expensive... CDJapan is okay I think... excluding the shipping fee D: but my fav place is HMV :D special online member offer hehehe the shipping fee will be really expensive since they only use EMS but I don't care... I want it... the only problem is they didn't state about the free poster... so I e-mailed them... they replied saying that there's no free gift... omg... no......

now I don't have any mood to buy the best album... moreover someone at the forum said that this best album is the 1st volume... meaning they will release another best album somewhere during spring... another omg...

now I remembered back why I don't want to buy any best album... but I'm still tempted argh... I'll think about this again later... there's still time huhu

maybe I should blame Sony instead of UVER... that freaky money sucking company urgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top