Monday 30 November 2009

I NEED NEW BANNER ORZ

WHERE'S MY NEW BANNER? UVERBANNER OR TAKUYABANNER? WHY AM I SO LAZY TO MAKE A NEW ONE (hell, the current one can't even be called as banner) ORZ

exam this friday, so no banner-making...

I've been listening to An Cafe albums... seems like I'm starting to love all the songs in them O_o
on the other note, I should stop listening to Nyappy in the World... because I can't help myself but dancing/do the hands movements along with the song... ah I'm gonna sprain my wrist if I keep doing that huhu

recently I keep making typos... a lot of them... I always push wrong uh button? keys especially if they are next to each other... the ones I always did are a/s s/d backspace/\, and uh lots more huhuhu it's annoying to backspace then type again... then to realise that I push \ instead of backspace... then backspace again.... and my left fingers are being more active than my right ones... haih... I'm not going to go on anymore, cuz I keep typing the wrong thing! ah IRRITATING
(屮゜Д゜)屮 *chops hands smash keyboard!!!*

okay, I forgot what I truly wanna say here (except for the banner thing...) ORZ

uh yeah now I remember. i won't buy Neo Sound Best because stupid HMV don't give poster (weird, sony said HMV online give D: or maybe that's for local only huhu), CD Japan already out of first press edition days ago, and yesasia, not convicing that they still have the poster... so, NO to me... NO NO NO! not gonna buy huhu *is sad*

I think I have something else to say... but ah is tired of typing... spent like er I don't know how many hours typing, finishing my assignment which is due to today orz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top