Wednesday 9 December 2009

:D

TODAY IS NEO SOUND BEST RELEASE DATE! WOOT!
and I'm freaking DL-ng them XDDDDD geh, if I have bought this freaking CD I won't have bothered to DL them... but since I didn't, DL is the only thing I can do... can't wait to listen to D-tecnorize (already listened to CHANCE! re-sing ver from yahoo after reloading the playlist multiple times)... (oh damn, talking about DL, I just realised the DL already stopped at 74% D: must resume must resume)

btw, the DVD from the best album also already up in KMC (but the link was removed because no pw) and Jpopsuki... so fast .____.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finished DL-ing An Cafe Finale of Nyappy DVD ( ) so, after last exam, I went back, do things bla bla bla then decided to burn the ISO file into DVD... the file is around 4.5GB (4.7GB )... I installed ImgBurn then burn the file... but it said that there's NOT ENOUGH SPACE! WTH!

(屮゜Д゜) what the hell am I going to do with the big file? keep it in my laptop forever? I don't know how to convert it into a nice file (avi preferably) D:

anyway, I tried to convert it anyway, just for me to watch it... but I failed multiple times... the program I used just convert like 20 min only and the sound is out of sync... I almost gave up...


however, this morning I decided to look up the internet... google a bit and found a forum about ISO converting... bla bla bla there are a alot of people suggesting this and that... but there's one post that really save my day which said that if you want to watch ISO from the HD, use VLC... I was like WUT?!? VLC?!? O_O didn't know that! so I tried and it works perfectly! YAY! MIKU MIKU MIKU~~~~ XDDDDD
I'm still watching the DVD hehehe MIKU = <3 XDDDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm having hard time loading Restaurant City ._____. I can load but when it's initializing, it went staight to CLICK HERE TO RETRY ORZ hate it...
Country Story also the same haih... Pet Society isn't giving me much trouble...
talking about PS, I'm trying hard to save lots of coins for new items in store... need to visit all friend everyday... washing and petting... bump the trees occasionally but I don't bother to run the races... boring and waste of time huhuhu

okay, enough ranting... wanna continue watching An cafe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top