Tuesday 22 December 2009

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY TAKUYA∞

I'm late I'm late I'm late at wishing him birthday! nooooooooo I procrastinated too much this morning, totally got into Law of Ueki and busy playing games in Facebook... only now I finally made myself to open UVER's official websites (Japanese and English) and post birthday message huhu and it's already past 21 Dec in the Japan D:

but whatever it's, I wish him, my dear TAKUYA , tanjoubi omedetou!!! man, he's 30 years old already O_O

anyway, I wish him a great year ahead and a healthy body and mind so that he can keep on making great music for the world to listen to :D GO GO UVERworld! actually, I have no idea what else to say... having problem constructing a good sentence orz

and no, I'm not gonna wish him a good luck in his love life... go single for another year takuya! XD *kicked*lalala kill me if you can hahahha but really, one scandal bout him managed to make me went into a dying mode... I can't afford hearing another rumour in the near future... go clean and scandaless takuya, I'm begging you! okay what am I babbling bout now? orz

ah I better stop now before I went off-topic...

again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAKUYA

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top