Thursday 10 December 2009

HAH! ME AGAIN!

listened to D-tecnoRize... pretty good 8Db I like the beginning and saxophone is <3

but...

TAKUYA's engrish is a total failure! ORZ
here is the lyric for D-tecnoRize

at one part I swear I heard "we are both poo poo poo-ing" OMG NO! THE ONLY THING THAT IS POO-ING IS MY PET WITH THE SAME NAME AS TAKUYA IN PET SOCIETY! actually... I'm still hearing that very line eventhough I already knew the correct lyric ORZ AGAIN

poo poo poo-ing~

okay, enough with poo... just now I stumbled upon this thread (which I failed to notice because I didn't go lurk around Z!U a lot these few months) about TAKUYA who was invited among other artist to leave a comment about this band new album... here: clickie click!

btw, NEO SOUNDS BEST is #2 in daily oricon ranking... IF I read the news mail sony sent correctly la... should go visit oricon site after this hiks

I'm still waiting for FMA new chapter huhuhu

EDIT: UVERworld is #2 in the chart... beaten by KinKi Kids whose CD sale is twice of UVER's... UVER sold about
36 585 copies btw...

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top