Wednesday 9 December 2009

TAKUYA x TAKANORI (ABS)

I totally forgot to post this up in previous post duh!

anyway, this is the performance (a very short one) of TAKUYA and TAKANORI during Inazuma Fest (damn I wanna watch it but there's no where in the internet, someone said that there will be rebroadcast, I hope it's true and someone will record it!)

I don't know the title of the song (only know it's 蒼焰 - souen) but the lyric is written by both takanori and takuya...
here it is: (wow I embbed it)


I barely understand what the lyric is... hard to hear what takanori said except for the obvious one like "never again' and 'don't ever leave me'... I can only pick up random words lol
anyway, I really love the 'WOOOOOOW' part and when TAKUYA says 'OH YEAH~~~' OMG! SO SO SO... I don't what word to use! kyaaaaaaaaa

but but somehow TAKUYA's voice is not that loud... barely able to hear him rapping... takanori's voice is too powerful lol whatever it is, I'm looking forward to their duet/collab again... awesomeness <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top