Sunday 28 March 2010

GOLD live performance!

just announced, UVERworld will perform GOLD at CDTV on 3 April 2010:
CDTV site

aaaaaand, there's something about GOLD and Happy Music... I have no idea what is Happy Music but they set a date as 9 April 2010.... so, GOLD live perf too??? idk...

btw, seems like there will be another GOLD PV O_O this one will be directed by the same director of Gekidou and Roots PV wOoT! I guess they make it like 99/100, two PVs... however, I'm a little worried that GOLD PV will be the main PV for LAST album... I was hoping for world LOST world PV, or perhaps CHANGE PV... idk, lets just wait for whatever surprises they'll throw at us teehee

EDIT!: HMV replied my enquiry today... and I didn't noticed it earlier because their e-mail went to JUNK folder instead of INBOX folder ORZ the e-mail said that they're expecting a poster as free give...

I already pre-ordered from CDJapan this morning since they confirmed that they'll ship the poster (and they gonna roll it unlike HMV who said the poster will be folded) AND because I got 300 yen coupon for registering on the site hoho the shipping will take quite a long time though since I chose the cheap-iest method they have... HMV only offer EMS (or whatever it is) and take only like a week or so to arrive at my home... I don't mind late delivery cuz I won't be home till June anyway XD

EDIT AGAIN BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A NEW POST REGARDING THE SAME TOPIC:
UVERworld will be featured in Music Japan on 4 April 2010 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top