Friday 26 March 2010

OMGPICTURESOFONTAMACARNIVAL2010CUZI'MBORED

I have too much free time in my hands... so, here are the screencaps of Ontama Carnival 2010:


*nosebleeds*

I have no idea where and when he learned and started doing this .___. *facepalms*


vUVERworld original glove... me want! XD








This is sooooo my wallpaper right now :D v




awesomeness


99% of the screencaps I took are TAKUYA... TAKUYA-overload LOL XDDDDDD

****************************************************
TAKUYA AT THE END OF GOLD PV IS AWESOME AND SUPER EPIC!


3 comments:

  1. OMG where did Takuya learn that fangirl-killing-technique?!?!?!
    *stare at 1st pic n'then goes nosebleeds*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I've been trying so hard the video of this. Takuya looks SO COOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I uploaded this video before but by MU. all links gone now since MU is down. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete

back to top