Friday 19 March 2010

UVERworld 5th ALBUM: 「LAST」


The news just came out! UVERworld will release new album on 14th April 2010, just like only a month from now! wOoT!

source:
Sonymusic
Sony Music Shop

Buy here:
YESASIA
CDJapan
HMV

from sony music shop, a B3 poster is mentioned but I'm not sure whether it will be included if we buy the album from the site I listed... lets wait for confirmation, nee? *IS EXCITED*

on the side note, just aas reminder, GOLD will be released in less than 2 weeks! wooT! but there's still no news about the PV yet... hopefully they'll air it soon~

btw, ontama carnival 2010 (7 March 2010) is up in Jpopsuki last week (and I just knew about it yesterday, damn!) I didn't DL the file because it's freaking huge! 8GB! so I'll just wait for a kind soul to upload the part with UVERworld... I watched 'truth' uploaded by someone somewhere... it's freaking awesome! I have no idea if they performed any other song though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top