Wednesday 2 November 2011

20th Single:【BABY BORN & GO】and【KINJITO】


Titles and release date for UVERworld's new single has been announced at their official website.

The single will be a double A-side single and released on 14th December 2011. Titles of the songs are【BABY BORN & GO】and【KINJITO】. Previews of the songs (a long ones) can be heard at their website or you can DL it here.The songs also will be on air today and tomorrow. Let's hope for full ver!

More details will be added later. You can get more info here.

EDIT: answer survey HERE (official survey) and you'll get free wallpaper! (I'll upload the wallpapers laaaaaaaaaaater. please answer the survey first). Don't know how to answer? I just use online translator (google chrome and babel fish haha) bt if you still unsure just drop me question. I'll help as much as I can :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top