Thursday 24 November 2011

BABY BORN & GO / KINJITO PVs

PV (promotional video= music video/clip) of BABY BORN & GO (BBG) will be aired on M-ON tonight (24 Nov 2011), at 24:00 JST. Repeats will air the next day (07:00 and 16:30 JST )

As for KINJITO, the PV will hit the TV on 25 Nov 2011 at midnight (24:00 JST) and repeat at 07:00 and 16:30 JST on the very next day.

source: M-ON (artist page / program page), Sonymusic

************

as promised, this is the wallpaper (in 3 dimensions) given if you completed this survey


EDIT:
BBG PV IS OUT in JPOPSUKI and YOUTUBE (not gonna embed the video, it might get removed soon )


my comments after a few times watching it (need more watching haha):
1. nice setting
2. THE CARPET!
3. they're just performing (like avaco), I wish for something more than that (they don't have time, perhaps?). nothing spectacular but meeeeh, whatever
4. TAKUYA is adorable, as always teehee
5. SEIKA IS IN THERE!
6. IDK if it's the video, or if it really is just me but TAKUYA looks like as if he isn't singing the song (like the video is being dub with a diff song... if you understand me orz)
7. around 2:30 surprised me alot! something neeeeeeeeeew! like it! too bad only like two lines

the song is just awesome. fullstop. I already ordered the single, have you?

btw, lyrics are out. check it out in ZOMG!UVERx3 forum
BBG in kanji, romaji and English
KINJITO in kanji

now, excuse me while I go watch it again!
*btw, who else heard "bad scream" as "BUTT scream" ? haha I heard "butt scream" instead of "buddy scream" in itsuka kanarazu shinu koto wa wasureruna too LOL

EDIT2:
KINJITO PV IS OUT TOO! grab it at JPOPSUKI or find your way to NICO. (none in youtube AT this moment).

MICROPHONE BEATBOX ORE GA ACE!
I LOVE YOU TKY! haha too bad the beatbox is barely a beatbox!

2 comments:

  1. omg. it's bad scream ah? not bug scream? I've always thought it's BUG scream! like in Itsuka Kanarazu Shinu Koto wo Wasureruna

    ReplyDelete
  2. bug! never occurred to me... much better than what I heard LOL

    ReplyDelete

back to top