Monday 21 November 2011

「UVERworld ARENA37℃ FILE BOOK 2007~2011」

ARENA 37℃ will release another filebook for UVERworld. It's called 「UVERworld ARENA37℃ FILE BOOK 2007~2011」.



basically it's a collection of interviews/photos that appeared in ARENA37℃ from issue April 2007 till January 2011.
Price: 5000 yen (+600 yen for shipping)
Page: 350 pages
Size: not stated
Rewards: Serial Number Card (3000 only), 5 posters, 5 postcards.
Application: 14 Nov 2011 - 10 Jan 2012
Shipping date: Feb 2012

ONLY FOR PEOPLE LIVING IN JAPAN. MAIL ORDER ONLY (not to be sold in store)
EDIT: you can pre-order it even if you live outside japan. scroll below for info
idk if CDjapan/HMV/YESASIA will have this. let's stalk them haha

**************************

Recently I received 「UVERworld BUGRIGHT - LIVE DOCUMENTARY & ARENA37℃ FILE BOOK-」that I bought from auction (used item but still in pretty good condition). As if ARENA37℃ knows I just bought one and release another one. ORZ
The one that I get:
Release date: I don't know but it was re-released again early this year
Page: 160 pages
Price: 3500 yen (+600yen shipping)
From issues: July 2005 - Feb 2007
Includes: Box, A2 size poster, 6 postcards, 1 special seal (stickers?)

source: here
And people overseas actually can order it here (HOWEVER I'm not sure if they still have it... the cost is 63 euro btw). Also, I'm not sure if the new filebook will be available for overseas too. YES they have it price is 50 euro (shipping excluded).

*******FUN FACT*******
I just know that the girl who appeared in Koishikute PV is Risa Hotta. You can view her blog here.
You know ASAMI? She's the one in 'I am RIRI', GO-ON and 一石を投じる Tokyo midnight sun.
She also joined UVERworld in their 47/47 TOUR 2011. I saw her during YOYOGI concert and omg she's awesome! too bad she only appeared for 一石を投じる Tokyo midnight sun intro. want more of her! btw, check her profile here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top