Tuesday 15 November 2011

UPDATE: BABY BORN & GO/KINJITO

tracklist is out!

1. BABY BORN & GO
2. KINJITO
3. UVER Battle Royal ~5/L^S mix ~

LE comes with DVD that contains:
2011.07.27 ZEPP TOKYOで行われたライブからMONDO PIECE,CORE PRIDEを収録。
さらに、オフショットやファンクラブ限定ライブの映像を盛り込んだSpecial Movieを収録。


in which BABEL FISH translated as (in my own words tee hee):
MONDO PIECE + CORE PRIDE live at ZEPP TOKYO (27 July 2011) and SPECIAL MOVIE. also something about off shot and fanclub limited live (the special movie I think).

my thought: mix. a mix. I'm not a fan of mix. and I don't even listen to their previous UVER Battle Royal (itunes stated it was last played on 20 Oct 2011, in which I probably didn't actually really listen to it). I hope it's something... idk, better?/
LE, the LE. WHY TWO SONGS ONLY? I WANT MORE! (another TOUR DVD please XD)

source: UVERworld.com (where you can listen to previews of the new songs. just click home XD)

btw, you can PRE-ORDER the single now:

CDJapan   RE | LE
HMV          RE | LE
YESASIA RE | LE

and don't forget, THE BLU-RAYS!

2008 NIPPON BUDOKAN
CDJapan 
HMV       
YESASIA 

2010 TOKYO DOME
CDJapan   
HMV
YESASIA 

have you answered the SURVEY? It ends on 16 November 2011 (24:00 JST). You can get wallpapers!

TOUR GOODS updated (again! soooooo many goodies! O_o)
previous ones can be viewed here. latest one, check it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top