Monday 19 April 2010

._____________.

I had a dream last night... I was in a closed concert with only a bunch of people inside... and An Cafe is performing on stage! but there's only Miku and a drummer (weird, it's not teruki) while other members can't make it (they were replaced by other people)... after Miku finished performing, he came to us and started to... nyappy-ing .______.
Miku: NYAPPY!
me: NYAPPY!
Miku: NYAPPY!
me: NYAPPY! *put out hand to shake his hand*
Miku: NYAPPY! *started to move to other fan*
me: NYAPPY! *tried to grab his hand... wth is wrong with this guy .___.*
Miku: NYAPPY! *ignore*
me: NYAPPY! *grabbed his hand*
Miku: *turned around and smile* NYAPPY!
me: NYAPPY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LOL

I wonder actually, why I dreamt about Miku and not UVER... I've been listening to LAST non-stop, while AN Cafe songs... I have no idea when was the last time I listen to one .___.

EDIT:
LAST daily sales:
1st day: #2 - 30092
2nd day: #2 - 20339
3rd day: #2 - 9575
4th day: #2 - 6580
5th day: #2 - 7114
6th day #2 - 6196
*79 896 O___________________O
damn...

EDIT2:

ero much, mikan? XDDDDDDDD

2 comments:

  1. can i have the link to watch the UVER interview video??plizzzzzzz (>A<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kuropiii: sorry, don't have any link for the interview (if the one you're referring to is the takuya ero kao one) EXCEPT for a 6 second video which is in youtube

    ReplyDelete

back to top